In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our code by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when accessing our content again. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or would prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browser options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you wish to have installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- rejecting third party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
- to allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, see Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, see Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, see Google Support or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help.
With respect to the cookies of third parties, that is to say those that are not part of our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include, so the information that we offer you is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or only some of them can be installed.
This Cookies Policypolicy may be modified in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt it to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in thisCookies Policy, users will be notified either through the website or via email to registered users.